Saturday, December 8, 2012

Love - What does love means ?? Measurement of love / Love Scales

'Love' simply means caring & affection that we show to anyone. They could be anyone mom, dad, wife, friend, relatives or even plants and animals. Broadly, it also includes loving your interest or work.


Love Scales



 

Scale (%)

Scale Name

Description

20%Simple Attraction
Very basic. Love someone because of his/ her charm.
40%Affectionate
Love someone. Want him/her only to be yours.
50%Caring
Always want him/her to be happy.
60%Much caring
You be very possessive and caring. Want him/her to always be happy
70%Basic Love
Want him/her to be happy whomever he/she is with. Gives him/her freedom to do anything she likes.
80%Somewhat True Love
Love him/her even if you know she can't be yours but still try to express your emotions to him/her.
90%True Love
Love him/her even if you know he/she can never be yours. He/She is somewhere deep in your memories.
100%-
No Human can ever define this

No one can define you the meaning of love. It is whatever you choose. The above listing is just one example by me.


Some Quotes on Love ::

 


 "Don't hold something in you arm that you cannot hold in your heart..."

"To love is Duty
To be loved is Success
To be with someone you love is achievement
To be with someone who loves you is life...."

  "If you want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's going to be yours forever. If it doesn't then it's never going to be yours..."

 "One day you will ask me what I love more, You or my life and when I will say My life you will walk away without knowing that... You are my life..."

 "Never take someone for granted. Hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones..."

 "My eyes could see you, my heart could feel you, my breath could sense you, I knew I loved you, before I met you...."

"When Charm wears off, only Character is left..."

"Giving someone all your Love is never an assurance that they will love you back. Don't except love in return, Just wait for it to grow in their heart, But if it doesn't be content that it grew in yours..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't use slangs. Be polite