Tuesday, December 11, 2012

You can't CHANGE anything ??

 Here I present a beautiful thought on change :


" When I was a young child
I wanted to change the world, 
I found it was difficult to change the world,
So I tried to change my nation.
When I found I couldn't change the nation.
I began to focus on my city,
I couldn't change my town and as an adolescent man
I tried to change my family.
Now, as an Adult man,
I realize the only thing I can change is MYSELF.
and suddenly, I realized that,
I could have made an impact on my family,
My family and I could have ,made an impact on our town,
Their impact could have changed the nation and
I could indeed have changed the world. "


Change is very long and a natural process. The world cannot run in the way you want but you need to run in the way the world would. Just try to change yourself and you would see the world changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't use slangs. Be polite